Re: 2.13.48 regtests

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: 2.13.48 regtests
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 06:18:05 +0000 (UTC)

Phil Holmes <mail <at> philholmes.net> writes:

> [...]typography-demo.ly [...] used to occupy 3 lines - it's now 4
> lines.  Don't believe this counts as a regression.

This one doesn't have its images compared in a make check, so I hadn't noticed
that change.  My patch prevents the fermata from overlapping the final repeat-
barline, and that was enough to push it over the 3-system limit.

(Version 2.12.3 also keeps the fermata clear of the final barline, and will use
4 systems if we give it more paper-height, but 2.12.3 cannot fit 4 systems on
an a4 page so it squeezes the music into 3.)

All looks good and sensible.