Re: harmonics and slides

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: harmonics and slides
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:29:14 +0100

Hi Patrick,

Am 13.02.2011 um 21:49 schrieb Patrick McCarty:

> On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 6:28 AM, Patrick Schmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> I tried to upload three patches to rietveld. I got the message:
>>
>> address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$ git pull -r
>> Current branch master is up to date.
>> address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$ git cl upload origin/master
>> Cannot upload with a dirty tree.  You must commit locally first.
>>
>> What do I have to do?
>
> This means, in git terminology, that you have "unstaged changes" in
> your local git tree.
>
> Run `git status' to see what files are included in the unstaged
> changes, and run `git diff' to see what the specific changes are.
This is what I get:

address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$ git status
# On branch master
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 3 commits.
#
nothing to commit (working directory clean)
address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$ git diff
address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$

So I think I ran into problems because I tried to upload the patches to
rietveld while making docs.
The patch is now uploaded. Unfortunately I created a new issue number (Sorry
for that):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4186049

The old patches are here: http://codereview.appspot.com/3590041/

> If you want to submit these unstaged changes to Rietveld, commit them
> first before running the `git cl' command.  If not, run `git stash' to
> temporarily stow the changes away.  (A `git stash pop' can restore the
> stowed-away changes.)
>
> Hope this helps!
Thanks very much for your help!
patrick