Re: T1247 - Conditionally do (use-modules (ice-9 curried-definitions)) i

From: pnorcks
Subject: Re: T1247 - Conditionally do (use-modules (ice-9 curried-definitions)) if running with Guile V2, (issue2219044)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 06:50:21 +0000

Hi Ian,

Please see my new comment regarding this patch (below).

Thanks,
Patrick

http://codereview.appspot.com/2219044/diff/25001/scm/display-lily.scm
File scm/display-lily.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2219044/diff/25001/scm/display-lily.scm#newcode34
scm/display-lily.scm:34:
Jan recently removed all of the curried definitions that were affected
by this conditional (use-modules ...) call.

I just compiled LilyPond (and the patch queue from my "guile" branch)
against Guile 2.0 *without* this part of your patch, and I didn't run
into any issues.

In other words, you can safely remove this chunk from your patch.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2219044/