patch handlers

From: Graham Percival
Subject: patch handlers
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 06:39:57 +0000

I'm looking for volunteers to be "patch handlers" or "patch
helpers" (or some other name).

Description is in CG 8.6 Patch handling   if you have the latest
git master, or here if you don't:
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/contributor/patch-handling.html

I'll be Path Meister for now, but I could use 1-2 helpers to add
issues for patches, and check that there's nothing "obviously"
wrong with those patches.  Details on that page.  Having a fast
computer is good for the patch-review checking, but that's not
required for just getting a patch into the issue tracker.

Marek, it would be great if you could continue doing this -- note
that I've changed the policy to be "add it ASAP", not "add it
after 3 days".