PATCHES: check your own

From: Graham Percival
Subject: PATCHES: check your own
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 06:31:42 +0000

As a reminder, we're using the google tracker to organize patches:
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=2&q=label:patch&sort=patch

1) If you've submitted a patch recently (or even not recently), it
should be in that list.  If your patch isn't on that list, we've lost
it.  Sorry, please get in touch with us.

2) if your patch is on the "needs_work" list, then you should know
what you need to fix.  If you don't, then please get in touch with us.

3) if your patch is in the "abandoned" list and you're still working
on it, please get in touch with us.

4) if your patch is in the "new" list, then I haven't checked it for
obvious mistakes yet, but I'm strictly only doing 10 hours a week and
nobody's yet volunteered to help me do this.  Please continue to wait.