Re: dodecaphonic accidentals

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: dodecaphonic accidentals
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 01:03:05 -0800

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 23:58:45 -0800, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

Did you intend to remove the dodecaphonic accidentals snippet from our
docs?  If so (i.e. it's been replaced with 2.13 functionality), then
we needs some magic in Documentation/snippets/new/ .

Yes; it was obsolete even in version 2.12.
I had thought I had done the required magic; I'll compare with the example you
pointed to.

Also, 'engravers-one-by-one.ly' needs some magic, probably addition to
Documentation/snippets/new.  The manual convert-ly of that file changed only
the version number.  (Convert-ly is NOT_SMART enough to know that the custom
contexts in that snippet work just fine with the new vertical spacing.)

Patch on the way within about a day.