Re: lilypond-book: add [pagesize=xyz] option. (issue4239048)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond-book: add [pagesize=xyz] option. (issue4239048)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:50:38 +0000

> Do we not want to make a custom edit in the .scm file also?
>
> Perhaps, with a size of height 35mm.

a10 is 26mm by 37m.  c10 is 28 by 40mm.  pa10 is 26mm by 35mm.

*shrug*

if one of those isn't small enough (also don't forget about landscape
size if that's useful), it's easy to add another one.  But I believe
in small, well-focused patches.  Let's get this pushed, then you
should be able to play around and let me know what else you need.