Re: DOC: NR 1.5.2 Multiple voices - part combining (issue4188056)

From: ColinPKCampbell
Subject: Re: DOC: NR 1.5.2 Multiple voices - part combining (issue4188056)
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 01:38:37 +0000

On 2011/03/06 12:13:15, Reinhold wrote:

http://codereview.appspot.com/4188056/diff/22001/Documentation/notation/simultaneous.itely
File Documentation/notation/simultaneous.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4188056/diff/22001/Documentation/notation/simultaneous.itely#newcode871
Documentation/notation/simultaneous.itely:871: previous part combining
mechanism.
Actually, it never returns to the previous mechanism, but rather to
the default
built-in mechanism (just like \revert always resets a grob property to
the
default an not to the value before the previous \override).

Ah, I was thinking that \partcombineautomatic once would go automatic
for one note, then return to whatever was in force before it was called.
 If you would confirm that, I'll reword the explanation to suit.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4188056/