Global output name

From: address@hidden
Subject: Global output name
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 06:43:37 -0400

Hey all,

After kicking this issue around on the user's list, I'm having trouble getting
the output name (meaning extracting foo from lilypond foo.ly) from Scheme in
certain situations (i.e. when Lilypond is doing batch processing, lilypond
foo.ly bar.ly).

I tried reading main.cc to see how/where this output name gets stashed so I can
use it, but am at a loss.

Can anyone suggest a clean way to get the output name into a scheme constant?
My brief attempt this morning resulted in a segfault, which is my cue to ask
for help.

Cheers,
MS