Re: Avoid repeats of 'staff-affinity' warning; change text. (issue427805

From: joeneeman
Subject: Re: Avoid repeats of 'staff-affinity' warning; change text. (issue4278058)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 02:22:49 +0000

On 2011/03/20 07:45:11, Keith wrote:
wrote:

> In that case, is there any need to set after_affinity at all?

I could ask the author of the original code the same question :)

Surely you aren't asking me to understand code I wrote months ago? :P

I think yes.  As commentary.
It assures the reader that LilyPond is proceeding as if after_affinity
were
changed.

Wouldn't a comment be better then? The current discussion suggests that
redundant code can actually create confusion...

http://codereview.appspot.com/4278058/