Re: Include and document the Articulate script by Peter Chubb. (issue427

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Include and document the Articulate script by Peter Chubb. (issue4277067)
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 23:57:43 +0000

Sorry about the confusion on documentation -- I misread the initial
version.  Yes, even though the current version is incorrect, let's just
go with it anyway.

(really, adding new features and writing documentation about them are
completely different things; there's no point holding back a new feature
because we're fumbling around with the docs!  I wish that the initial
patch hadn't included any documentation; articulate.ly would have been
pushed by now)

Yes, adding a bullet point in changes.tely about this would be nice.

Finally, I'm sorry, but I don't believe in trying to rush to get stuff
added before 2.14.0.  2.14.1 will come out a few days later, so there is
absolutely no reason to worry about .0.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4277067/