Re: Added new Pagesize definition to paper.scm (issue4368049)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Added new Pagesize definition to paper.scm (issue4368049)
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 12:10:15 +0000

On 2011/04/06 22:34:54, Graham Percival wrote:
On 2011/04/06 21:47:34, Graham Percival wrote:
> ... no wait, we do!  hmm... I'll look into this.  It might be a bit
tricky, so
> I'll handle it myself.

Yeah, it was a bit tricky.  But done now:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=66b49771545a61b591b529330797163ff42e2e8f
although see also

James: when you make a new version of this patch, please just modify
that
regtest according to the paper size(s) you want to test.

Graham, for now the c9landscape size is already included in the reg test
you set up (as well as a standard a8 size) so i don't think there is
anything more for me to do unless someone doesn't like this or we end up
using a NEW size instead.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4368049/