Re: ignore all midi regtest errors

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: ignore all midi regtest errors
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 07:36:36 +0100

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 08:48:30PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Graham Percival writes:
>
> > It seems that the midi regtests are badly broken;
>
> The midi regtests are badly broken because there is possibly
>
> > I've seen a change in partcombine-midi.ly
>
> one test file that has a problem?

Sorry.  When I traced the problem to
I should have replied to my original message to say that it was
incorrect.

I now have no reason to believe that midi regtests are at all
broken, nor that midi2ly or lilypond midi output is broken (other
than the existing Critical issue 1611).  Instead, the midi
regtests have identified a Critical lilypond problem which has
nothing to do with midi at all!

Valentin: what does "Graham treatment" mean?  I made incorrect
statements, which Jan has called me out on.  I don't see that as
being particularly Graham-ish...?