pdf-metadata: Use UTF-16BE for metadata if required (fix #1502) (issue43

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: pdf-metadata: Use UTF-16BE for metadata if required (fix #1502) (issue4398046)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:14:25 +0000

THe structure of the patch looks good, but I think it conflicts with
Bertrand's patch for 1605.  Perhaps the two could be combined.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/4398046/diff/1/scm/framework-ps.scm
File scm/framework-ps.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4398046/diff/1/scm/framework-ps.scm#newcode405
scm/framework-ps.scm:405: (define (metadata-encode val)
This needs to be coordinated with Bertrand's patch for issue 1605:

http://codereview.appspot.com/4377054/

You use metadata-encode (but don't escape the parentheses and
backslashes.  He just escapes the parentheses and backslashes.
Combining the two would be goo, I think.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4398046/