Re: Regtests 2.13.60

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Regtests 2.13.60
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:37:03 +0000 (UTC)

Phil Holmes <mail <at> philholmes.net> writes:

> Les Nereides has lost a
> hairpin in the 4th bar.  I don't believe the regtest has been changed, so
> this seems critical.

I'll try to make a tiny bug report today; it looks like dynamic spanners
with grace note timing get lost.  (Phil if you want to add me
(k-ohara5.. on code.google) to the project I'll add the issue myself.)

> In song-repetition.ly, the lyric word "si" is moved
> slightly to the right.  I don't understand why this would happen.

Making the lyric longer, "ssii" shows that this syllable,
and this syllable only, became left-aligned.  Strange.