Re: Doc: Adjusted CG Policy on @lilypond[] variables (issue4445070)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: Adjusted CG Policy on @lilypond[] variables (issue4445070)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:06:22 +0000

Reviewers: Graham Percival, Trevor Daniels,

http://codereview.appspot.com/4445070/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/doc-work.itexi
File Documentation/contributor/doc-work.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4445070/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/doc-work.itexi#newcode314
Documentation/contributor/doc-work.itexi:314: inlcude the
@code{papersize=X} variable, where @code{X} is an defined