Re: Doc: NR rewrite of 3.2 Titles and Headers (issue4124056)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR rewrite of 3.2 Titles and Headers (issue4124056)
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 11:05:22 +0000

Draft 8

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/diff/32001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/diff/32001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode667
Documentation/notation/input.itely:667: Text fields left unset in a
@code{\header} block are replaced with
On 2011/05/04 17:08:39, Carl wrote:
This paragraph has three different ideas -- null markups, piece and
opus, and
forcing titles to start on a new page.

They should probably be separated into three different paragraphs.

Actually I have split it into two and removed the middle part as the
example above states this already in the comment within the verbatim
@lilypond example.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/diff/32001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode674
Documentation/notation/input.itely:674: @example