Re: Beam collisions on stable/2.14

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Beam collisions on stable/2.14
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 07:32:27 +0100

On Sat, May 07, 2011 at 09:09:56PM +0100, Graham Percival wrote:
> I'll be at university a bit past midnight your time, and I'll
> check the numbers in stable/2.14.

Sorry, it looks like GUB isn't cooperating.  It decided that it
wanted to recompile all the tools, including the cross-gcc stuff.
That takes something like 5 hours, so I can't fit it in before I
need to catch my train.  :(
I even woke up at 6am to give myself plenty of time to finish the
compile (with a normal non-tools-recompile) and pack.

2.13.62 will be on May 24.

Sorry,