Re: Doc: NR 1.6.3 - edit eg.s in quoting other voices (issue4518053)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 1.6.3 - edit eg.s in quoting other voices (issue4518053)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 16:15:25 +0000

Reviewers: Graham Percival, Keith,

Message:
Second Draft

http://codereview.appspot.com/4518053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/staff.itely
File Documentation/notation/staff.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4518053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/staff.itely#newcode1022
Documentation/notation/staff.itely:1022: @cindex quote, voices
On 2011/05/10 19:59:35, Graham Percival wrote:
could we keep the old @cindex as well?  I'm fine with adding the new
ones; just
don't remove the old ones.

I didn't remove as much as reword for clarity. Else we get into
semantics about (for example) cues vs cue notes (cues means nothing -
snooker cues? 'cue notes' is what they are properly called). Again
'Fragments' is meaningless in an index without some context - which I
added (Fragments, quoting).

http://codereview.appspot.com/4518053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/staff.itely#newcode1045
Documentation/notation/staff.itely:1045: \addQuote "flute" @{
\fluteNotes @}