Re: MIDI: intelligently combine overlapping notes. (issue4520050)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: MIDI: intelligently combine overlapping notes. (issue4520050)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 23:12:10 +0000

Reviewers: md5i,

Message:
This looks good overall.
I will test out my own suggestions, because if we can make a smaller
change, it will be easier to follow through this complicated stretch of
history in the MIDI-output code.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4520050/diff/1/flower/include/pqueue.hh
File flower/include/pqueue.hh (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4520050/diff/1/flower/include/pqueue.hh#newcode121
flower/include/pqueue.hh:121: vsize next = i / 2;