Re: Vacation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Vacation
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 13:29:55 +0100

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 10:11:39PM -0600, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> I will be on vacation from Monday May 30 through Saturday June 6.  I expect
> to have no email during this time (I'll be camping on the beach of Lake
> Powell).

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lake%20powell&um=1&tbm=isch

Wow!  That place looks fantastic!  Have a great trip.

(I really didn't expect to get vacation envy less than a week
after I got back, but... I love nature.  Sorry Parisians: I had a
great time meeting you, but your city sucks big time.)