2.13.62 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: 2.13.62 regtests
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:31:49 +0100

Look good on the official site.  Changes are:

cue-clef-octavation.ly: Issue 877
beam-collision-large-object.ly: changed regtest
skiptypesetting-multimeasurerest.ly: the numeral is closer to the rest; this looks good to me, although I'm not sure which fix caused it
clef-oct.ly: Issue 877
tablature-harmonic.ly: changed regtest

I'm slightly confused about tablature-negative-fret.log and need to check it better:

warning: Requested string for pitch requires negative fret: string 1 pitch #
-warning: Ignoring string request.
+warning: Ignoring string request and recalculating.
warning: Negative fret for pitch # on string 1
+warning: Requested string for pitch requires negative fret: string 1 pitch #
+warning: Ignoring note in tablature.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad