Re: script for automatic missing emails

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: script for automatic missing emails
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:36:47 +0100

"Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
Hi Phil,

While I was compiling 2.13.62, I bashed out a quick script to parse
bug-lilypond emails.  Results for 2011 are here:
http://lilypond.org/~graham/maybe-missing-emails.html

Lots of bad style, missing features, etc -- but I think it's already
useful enough to give an overview of the situation.  Hopefully
somebody (maybe even you? :)   will be inspired by this idea and will
continue work on the script.

PS I think we need to give an award of some sorts to Dmytro and Ralph;
their names show up quite frequently in the "give a late reply to
emails that got lost" list.  Remember, the names in the yellow and red
sections are not the names of the people who should have answered the
emails; they're the names of people who stepped forward to do extra
work!

Neat. Is this autogenerated? Is there an option to ignore some, or is it easier just to put in a spoof reply?

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad