Re: 2.13.63 regtests

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: 2.13.63 regtests
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 04:38:17 +0000 (UTC)

Phil Holmes <mail <at> philholmes.net> writes:

> "Phil Holmes" <mail <at> philholmes.net> wrote in message
> news:is2ucp$h53$1 <at> dough.gmane.org...
> > Official site looks good - some slight changes in where lyrics are placed,

Formerly, the padding=0.2 and minimum-distance=2.8 were erroneously added
together to make an effective Lyrics line-spacing of 3.0 staff spaces.  Joe's
patch for 1442 fixed that erroneous addition.

> > and new warnings about midi wrapping

Oh no.  Somehow, this did not show up when I tested the individual patches.
The warning does not appear when compiling the tests individually.  You need to
put several .ly files on a single command line to see it, so I think it has
something to do with the MIDI channel counter persisting across input files.
Not likely to affect users, but I'll try to pin down a reportable bug.