PATCHES: 48-hour notice for ignoring note-heads and completion engraver

From: Graham Percival
Subject: PATCHES: 48-hour notice for ignoring note-heads and completion engraver with duplicate ties ties
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 14:31:59 +0100

Friday 15:00

Allows LilyPond to ignore certain note-heads in a stem
http://codereview.appspot.com/4547058/

Remove duplicate ties for chords autosplit with Completion_heads_engraver and
manually tied
http://codereview.appspot.com/4490045/

We have a bunch of other patches; I'm not quite certain where they're
at.  I'll examine them in more detail on Friday -- but if you own one
of those patches, and it's gone through a 48-hour countdown already,
and you feel confident about the patch, then go ahead and push.  If
you don't feel confident, then please wait for the next 48-hour
countdown.