Re: Adds longas, maximas and non-standard tweaks to MultiMeasureRest (is

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Adds longas, maximas and non-standard tweaks to MultiMeasureRest (issue4536068)
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 16:01:14 +0000

LGTM.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4536068/diff/17008/input/regression/multi-measure-rest-standard.ly
File input/regression/multi-measure-rest-standard.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4536068/diff/17008/input/regression/multi-measure-rest-standard.ly#newcode20
input/regression/multi-measure-rest-standard.ly:20: }
newline

http://codereview.appspot.com/4536068/diff/17008/input/regression/multi-measure-rest-tweaks.ly
File input/regression/multi-measure-rest-tweaks.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4536068/diff/17008/input/regression/multi-measure-rest-tweaks.ly#newcode14
input/regression/multi-measure-rest-tweaks.ly:14: }
newline

http://codereview.appspot.com/4536068/diff/17008/lily/multi-measure-rest.cc
File lily/multi-measure-rest.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4536068/diff/17008/lily/multi-measure-rest.cc#newcode131
lily/multi-measure-rest.cc:131: int measure_duration_log = static_cast
<int> (ceil (duration_log));
while I'd be happy with static_cast (mainly since it's easier to see
where casting occurs) I think we have an (admittedly undocumented)
coding style which stipulates functional casting:

int (ceil (duration_log));

http://codereview.appspot.com/4536068/diff/17008/scm/define-grob-properties.scm
File scm/define-grob-properties.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4536068/diff/17008/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode706
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:706: @code{usable-duration-logs}. For
example, displays a breve instead of a whole