Re: parameters in metafont files

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: parameters in metafont files
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 09:30:49 +0200

2011/6/11 Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>:
> On 6/10/11 2:53 PM, "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>> You are a GENIOUS!!
>
> I'm sure that genius is too strong a word to apply to me, but thanks for the
> kind words.

You ressurrected an issue that, after 4 months of very slow
development, was dead for 1 month.
In other words, you gave me motivation to restart my work when i was
too frustrated with 4 months of struggling to do anything for a whole
month. And you *are* keeping me motivated by helping me with problems
that arise.
You *must* be genious if you did that.

Thanks again!

> Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

But not many squirrels find a truck of peanut butter :)

thanks,
Janek