Re: developer IRC or skype chat

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: developer IRC or skype chat
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 18:24:37 +0100

On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 11:37:16AM +0200, Francisco Vila wrote:
> 2011/6/7 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> > Anybody interested in setting up a weekly chat?  Either IRC or
> > skype or some other chat protocol.
>
> I'd like to.  Let's find a window of time for this.

Hmm, no overwhelming interest.

Short-term: let's just make a conscious effort to idle on IRC more
often.  Go to:
  http://lilypond.org/contact.html
scroll down, pick an irc name, then join the chat.  It's all in
your web browser.

If there's some number of developers hanging around IRC (and maybe
even chatting), then I'll try to organize a specific time.