Further build bugs

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Further build bugs
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:30:18 +0100

I've now reduced the output from make doc from over 500,000 lines to just over 100,000 so there are some error messages I see that were not obvious before. In the output I see:

cd ./out-www; texi2pdf -I /home/phil/lilypond-git/Documentation -I /home/phil/lilypond-git/input/regression --quiet collated-files.texi
Error: Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicode CMap

and the Error message repeated about 500 times. The block of these error messages is repeated through the output. This is using lily-ubuntu (ubuntu 10.04). It appears from the web that it's a bug in Ubuntu, but just wondering whether anyone knows anything more about this?

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad