Re: Glissandi have no padding at line breaks. (issue4576061)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Glissandi have no padding at line breaks. (issue4576061)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:32:29 +0200

On Jun 15, 2011, at 10:28 AM, address@hidden wrote:

> On 2011/06/15 07:18:21, MikeSol wrote:
>> An aesthetic issue,  but it seems to me that this is in better keeping
> with what
>> a glissando represents.
>
> What kind of padding does it use now?
>
> I have a vague recollection of somebody complaining that the glissando
> ran directly into the bar line and that made it harder to read.  That
> was back in 2003 or 2004 or something like that.
>
> code-wise it certainly LGTM.  :)

It uses a padding of 1.5 across the board, including at barlines.
It is not a big deal if this doesn't get pushed - its a "I've used this as a
default more often than not, ergo, I'm thinking that it may be worth bringing
up the issue" patch.  If people like the padding, I'll just keep it in my
meister-lily-tweak file.

Cheers,
MS