Re: doc: fixing snippet fretted-string-harmonics (issue4576062)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: doc: fixing snippet fretted-string-harmonics (issue4576062)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:34:27 +0000

no, this problem is because I didn't run makelsr.py myself after running
convert-ly on all the snippets.

I've just done this and pushed.  If you do the same thing from a clean
git master, then you shouldn't see a ton of changes just from
freeted-string-harmonics and makelsr.py.

In other words, I think you did exactly the right thing; the problem was
git master, not you.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4576062/