RE: 2.14.1 released; attention span over

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: 2.14.1 released; attention span over
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:21:24 +0000

Hello

)-----Original Message-----
)From: address@hidden
)[mailto:address@hidden On
)Behalf Of Carl Sorensen
)Sent: 15 June 2011 03:22
)To: Francisco Vila
)Cc: LilyPond-Devel list
)
)On 6/14/11 5:06 PM, "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden> wrote:
)
)> 2011/6/14 Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>:
)>
)>> I guess if we have documentation bugs it would be nice to have them
)>> fixed before release.
)>>
)>> Would a 1-week notification serve?
)>
)> Yes. If 2.14-x releases are to be frequent and/or numerous, this is
)> not so important.  If we are going to live with a maximum of 2.14-3
)> for 2.5 years, this is very important. IMHO we have wasted one
)> already.
)>
)
)I think that we should make sure we get good translations for 2.14.x.  I'm
)willing to do new releases even if the only change is the state of the
)documentation.  So please keep me up to date on it.
)
)Thanks,
)
)Carl
[James' reply:]

Does that also mean that you need me to do something (apart from hurry up and
get the patches for the doc bugs done!)?

James