Re: PartCombine: Keep track of the state in the Part_combine_engraver (i

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: PartCombine: Keep track of the state in the Part_combine_engraver (issue3334043)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:51:11 +0000

On 2011/06/21 09:27:28, Graham Percival wrote:
It would be nice if Neil's concerns could be addressed and we could
move forward
with this patch.

Actually, that patch by itself it not that useful as it might first
look. Its main purpose is to make it possible to print the a2/Solo
I/Solo II texts after a linebreak again. Unfortunately, I don't know how
to create those part combine texts after a line break, so pushing this
patch right now is not that useful.

What makes the problem so complicated is that the texts after a line
break should NOT in general be printed at the begin of each system, but
on the first note of the new system. I have no idea how this can be
achieved.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3334043/