GOP-PROP 1: python formatting (accepted)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GOP-PROP 1: python formatting (accepted)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:48:13 +0100

We have now accepted the final version of GOP-PROP 1.  The
unofficial page will remain online for the duration of GOP:
http://lilypond.org/~graham/gop/gop_1.html

but the offical version is now in the CG and was pushed as
  bde5d50a10ab68e864c161fb98478c3803b6d409

Are there any volunteers to do this reformatting?  The GOP website
link (above) has a few tips for tools which could make this a
5-minute job (plus testing).  I don't anticipate it being a
complicated process; if you have git access you can push the patch
directly with no need for review.