Re: Implements multiple-line non-cross-staff glissandi (issue4527086)

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Implements multiple-line non-cross-staff glissandi (issue4527086)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 07:49:56 +0000

Thanks Neil!
I copied and pasted your function into the code and it works well.  I am
not used to non-recursive looping functions in Scheme, as I often
erroneously conceive of Scheme as a language that doesn't remember the
values of variables outside of certain contexts (define, let, etc.).
I'll get better at that, but for the meantime, thanks for your work!

Cheers,
MS

http://codereview.appspot.com/4527086/