Re: Adds glissando stems to Lilypond. (issue4661061)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Adds glissando stems to Lilypond. (issue4661061)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 19:13:28 +0200

On Jul 1, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 12:46 PM, address@hidden
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> can you show png examples of what you're trying to do?
>

> Can you try a minimal implementation first? For example,

The more I think about this problem, the less tractable it is.  It leads
unpredictably to infinite loops when calculating direction no matter how you
cut it (horizontal placement depends on note column width which depends on
horizontal placement).  I'll try the minimum implementation you suggest below
with the known issue that users must manually set the direction of all
glissandi stem.

Cheers,
MS