Re: Release candidate for 2.14.2

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Release candidate for 2.14.2
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:30:50 +0100

On Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 01:57:54PM -0600, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> I plan to ask Graham to release a new version on Saturday, July 9.

May or may not happen.  That's the last day of the conference;
I'll probably be in the Venice airport for 2-3 hours, and then
London Heathrow terminal 5 for 14 hours.  Some airports give free
wifi, so I might be able to ssh to my desktop and make the
release, but other airports don't.

I'm back in Vancouver on the afternoon of the 10th, but I'll
probably sleep for 12 hours straight, so don't expect a release
until the 11th.