Re: 2.15.4 regtests

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: 2.15.4 regtests
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:18:47 +0200

On Jul 7, 2011, at 1:54 PM, Phil Holmes wrote:

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden...
Official tracker looks OK - good to see the changes to accidental (no
natural after sharp->flat and vice versa).

Pixel comparator generally OK - one significant change with glissandi that
looks wrong to my eyes.  See attached comparison of 15.3 versus 15.4.

This will be a critical regression unless I'm told otherwise by the end of the day .

It is fixed in master.

Cheers,
MS