Re: PATCH: 48-hour countdown

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: PATCH: 48-hour countdown
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:45:50 -0600

On 11-07-09 09:08 PM, Carl Sorensen wrote:

On 7/9/11 8:43 PM, "Colin Campbell"<address@hidden>  wrote:

    21:00 MST Monday

  A paltry pile of patches presented, presumably prior patches (of which there
are a metric shedload marked for review) preoccupying people.

  Issue 1735<http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1735>  :
modifying default behaviour of tremolo slashes,  Reitveld Issue  4636081
<http://codereview.appspot.com/4636081/>  :
It seems to me that this patch is not yet approved.  There is a major
objection; it could be resolved by making an easily adjusted setting part of
the patch.  But it is premature to push this patch before revising it, IMO.

Thanks,

Carl

Thanks, Carl! I obviously looked only at the tracker issue, and not at the discussion on Reitveld.

Colin "Chastened" Campbell

--
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
-- Mark Twain