Re: Circular dependencies for beam-skip.ly

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Circular dependencies for beam-skip.ly
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 12:22:35 +0200

On Jul 13, 2011, at 12:19 PM, James Lowe wrote:

> Mike,

You're right - they would have been the same.  I think this error may have been
introduced in a recent patch, in which case it is a regression.  I'd have to
run git-bisect to figure it out, though, but all of my CPU is being eaten up by
audio rendering at the moment (and just months ago I was bragging about my fast
computer...serves me right...).

Does anyone have any intuition about what the culprit may be and/or if these
circular dependencies are intended behavior?

Cheers,
MS