Re: 2.15.5 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 2.15.5 regtests
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:43:16 +0100

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
Looks pretty clean. Continuing midi warnings from http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1678

An interesting change from mozart-hrn-3.log

"+/main/src/gub/target/linux-x86/src/lilypond-git.sv.gnu.org--lilypond.git-release-unstable/input/regression/mozart-hrn3-allegro.ily:129:17: warning: already have slur
+   \longgrace d16
+                 ( \endlonggrace "

This was also noted by James in http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=75. Reinhold said:

"That warning is okay (it was a bug that the warning wasn't shown so far), it really uses two nested slurs (one normal and another one for the grace)
However, that whole code is really strange:"

I'm tempted to report this as a bug in the regtest?

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad

Two major changes revealed in the pixel-comparison. 1. Different brace shape. This looks like http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1712. 2. lyric-hyphen-grace.ly now has nested slurs with the grace note. I assume this is issue 75 again, but the regtest now looks wrong - it would seem that the slur should end earlier. See attached.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad