Re: Fixes error for tuplet bracket direction calculation when tuplets co

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Fixes error for tuplet bracket direction calculation when tuplets contain rests. (issue4668045)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 03:41:25 +0000

Looks good and works good for me.

On 2011/06/29 16:32:33, mike_apollinemike.com wrote:

The only issue with this may be one of sight reading.  If I am reading
at
quaver=200 and I see \relative c''' { \times 2/3 { c4 b,, b } } , I'm
likely
going to want to see the tuplet above the staff so that I don't
accidentally
play the first note as a quarter.

People read ahead of where they are playing (by quite a lot; remember
how early you turn pages for a piano player) and keeping the tuplet
bracket near the staff makes it easier to see what *group* of notes it
applies to.  I like it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4668045/