Re: Sketch for fix of issue 307 (issue4813048)

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Sketch for fix of issue 307 (issue4813048)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:57:26 +0000

On 2011/07/24 14:43:16, MikeSol wrote:
Please don't run regtests yet on this patch - it is up to see if
people are OK
with this approach.  It is a brute-force approach that will slow down
lilypond
for slurs that have extra-object-collisions, but I think it'll cover
the grand
majority of cases.

Ran regtests on my nex VirtualBox LilyBuntu (which is faster than my
native mac OS!).  There is one regression that comes up in
grace-sync.ly, but this is because of issue 1782.

Cheers,
MS

http://codereview.appspot.com/4813048/