2.15.6 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: 2.15.6 regtests
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:47:42 +0100

Results from the official regtests:

event-listener-output.ly: output is spaced completely differently, albeit it looks better to me. stem-tremolo.ly: changes are shown (and with many other tremolo-containing regtests). The changes are small enough that it's not clear what they are.
rest-ledger.ly: re-written regtest.
event-listener-output.log: lots and lots more output.
display-lily-tests.log: lots of added lines:

+Test 125 unequal: NOT A BUG.
+in  = \oneVoice
+out = {
+  \revert Voice . DotColumn #'direction
+  \revert Voice . Dots #'direction
+  \revert Voice . Fingering #'direction
+  \revert Voice . LaissezVibrerTie #'direction
+  \revert Voice . PhrasingSlur #'direction
+  \revert Voice . RepeatTie #'direction
+  \revert Voice . Rest #'direction
+  \revert Voice . Script #'direction
+  \revert Voice . Slur #'direction
+  \revert Voice . Stem #'direction
+  \revert Voice . TextScript #'direction
+  \revert Voice . Tie #'direction
+  \unset Voice . graceSettings
+  \revert Voice . NoteColumn #'horizontal-shift
+  \revert Voice . MultiMeasureRest #'staff-position
+
+}

incompatible-stem-warning.log: lots of changed lines: a sample:
-/main/src/gub/target/linux-x86/src/lilypond-git.sv.gnu.org--lilypond.git-release-unstable/input/regression/incompatible-stem-warning.ly:16:20: warning: adding note head to incompatible stem (type = 1/2) +/main/src/gub/target/linux-x86/src/lilypond-git.sv.gnu.org--lilypond.git-release-unstable/input/regression/incompatible-stem-warning.ly:16:20: warning: adding note head to incompatible stem (type = 1/4)
      << c'2
                    e'1 >>

midi-volume-equaliser.log (and other midi regtests): warnings removed (I've lost track of whether these are supposed to be there....)
-warning: MIDI channel wrapped around
-warning: remapping modulo 16
-warning: MIDI channel wrapped around
-warning: remapping modulo 16

Otherwise: OK. I'd like to know whether all these are expected, but none looks like a bug to me so I won't be raising any issues unless someone shouts.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad