auto numbering footnote checkin doesn't play with \null and \musicglyph

From: James Lowe
Subject: auto numbering footnote checkin doesn't play with \null and \musicglyph
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:46:17 +0000

Mike,

I *think* your recent checkin did something to your original \footnote[Grob]
code because taking a snippet from my example in my in-progress doc patch

\version "2.15.6"

 #(set-default-paper-size "a6")

\book {
  \relative c' {
   c1
    \breathe
    \footnoteGrob #'BreathingSign #'(1 . 1)
    \markup { \musicglyph #"rests.4" }
    \markup { \null }
  }
}

Worked fine.

Now it prints the numeral '1' all over the place actually. If you change \null
to " ", then it goes away but I get a number with no footnote. It also seems to
ignore the glyph used in a markup.

My original intention in my doc patch was to show how to have a 'footnoteGrob
markup without a footnote (and also show how you can add space between the
copyright and the last footnote), Neil suggested I use \null instead of " "
which did the same thing, until now.

regards

James