Re: Fix 1214: cueDuring and quoteDuring should also quote voices that cr

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Fix 1214: cueDuring and quoteDuring should also quote voices that create subvoices (issue4816044)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:38:49 -0700

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 05:46:29 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:

Message:
On 2011/07/26 02:17:28, Keith wrote:
I like it, although I can still get the error if I put a new voice in
the quoted
expression like this:
   quoteMe = \relative c' \new Voice {

Yeah, but then we have a general problem: Which voice do we want to
quote?

I would not expect LilyPond to divine the answer to that question,
but it would be nice to avoid exiting the program with
 ERROR: Value out of range: 0

It is interesting, in a good way, how it works with
divisi parts if both parts have the same rhythm,
but I would not encourage that we try to guarantee nor advertise that.

The << \\ >> construct uses two new voices, so none of the notes will be
quoted.

But somehow your patch quotes them both, showing as a << c g >> in the cue
voice.