Re: changes.tely for current master?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: changes.tely for current master?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:19:42 -0700

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 06:40:37PM +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> Am Freitag, 29. Juli 2011, 18:17:11 schrieb Graham Percival:
> > It's the right file, it just wasn't updated.  I'll do this in a
> > few hours.
>
> Is there any way to build just the changes.html file, without having to build
> the whole documentation?

Yes, but I don't know what it is.  Try something like:
  touch Documentation/changes.tely
  make out=www Documentation/out-www/changes.html

I've told people to "try something like xyz" about half a dozen
times this year.  It would be great if somebody could finally
investigate this and record how to do it.  The current build
system *does* let you do this, and it's a common request from
anybody poking their nose into the docs.