GOP-PROP meta: scheduling

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GOP-PROP meta: scheduling
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 18:10:50 -0700

I've tentatively scheduled discussions for all of August.  I've
also specified that the new topic will happen on Tuesday (-1 day),
the "probable decision" will happenon Wednesday (0 day), and the
decision implementation will happen on Thursady (+1 day).  These
are all relative to the appropriate week; we therefore have 8 days
between each of introduction, probable decision, and
implementation.

http://lilypond.org/~graham/gop/index.html

As always, the schedule is flexible with respect to any sudden
important questions that may arise, and the amount of material
that people send me for their favority policy question.  I'm
tentatively forecasting that we'll be finished the weekly policy
questions in November.