Re: Fixes figuredBassCenterContinuations. (issue4868046)

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: Fixes figuredBassCenterContinuations. (issue4868046)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:06:13 +0000

LGTM. That check has been there since time immemorial. I have sometimes
wondered, too, but never bothered to change anything (since I don't use
continuation combining).

http://codereview.appspot.com/4868046/diff/4/lily/figured-bass-engraver.cc
File lily/figured-bass-engraver.cc (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4868046/diff/4/lily/figured-bass-engraver.cc#oldcode220
lily/figured-bass-engraver.cc:220: if (consecutive_lines.size () == 2)
I always thought this was on purpose, so I didn't bother to change it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4868046/