Re: cartouche collides with heading

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: cartouche collides with heading
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:57:15 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 5:10 AM
Subject: Fw: cartouche collides with heading

A fix from Karl.  Please test and report back.

Updating the current delivered texinfo.tex with this patch fixes our problem. However, we need to be careful accepting a new version of texinfo.tex without full testing. Running the version that you forwarded 10 days ago fails on learning.texi with this output:

./learning/tutorial.texi:2647024: Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \relative

\xeatspaces ...expandafter \trim@ \expandafter {#1
                                                  }
\dosubindwrite ...ks 0}\xdef \indexsorttmp {\temp
}}\edef \temp {\write \wri...

\safewhatsit ... \else \vskip -\whatsitskip \fi #1
\ifx \lastskipmacro \zeros...

\dosubind ...dcsname }\safewhatsit \dosubindwrite
                                                 }\fi
l.1 @findex @xeatspaces address@hidden }

l.232 @funindex \relative

--